Rubbish and recycling

Request for bin replacement

Use the following criteria to helpĀ determine if this order form can help you.

Use this form to:

  • Replace a lost or stolen bin. Check in with neighbours in case the bin has been taken in error. If you order a new bin, and find the old bin, simply call us and we will cancel your order.
  • Report a damaged bin in need of repair (for Auckland central bins, please include your serial number located on the side of your binĀ in the form).
  • Request a new bin for a new residential property.

If you live in Manukau and you want to request a larger bin, see Manukau red bin rollout.

Please note: If your area currently does not use a rubbish or recycling bin (i.e. uses rubbish bags instead of bins), you will not receive a bin using this form. To find out if you are entitled to a bin, use our Collection day search.

Call us to:

  • Request an additional bin.
  • Request a new bin or bin repair for a commercial property.
  • Request a new or replacement bin if you live in the former Rodney District Council area, as the process will vary depending on whether your property is urban or rural.

Call us at 09 301 0101.

If you're a Housing New Zealand tenant, contact your property manager for your bin repair or replacement.

Note: All fields are mandatory.

Your details

Call us on 09 301 0101 to request a new or replacement recycling bin as the process will vary depending on whether your property is urban or rural.

Request details

Please note, bins will not be delivered to an unoccupied property. This is to avoid bins from being stolen. Please submit your request once you have moved in.

Bin(s) will be left by the letter box or outside the gate as contractors will not enter the side or back of the property.


Your feedback helps us to improve our website. If you have feedback about our services (not the website), please contact us.