Online services

Online services

We want you to be in control of finding or acting upon important council services.  Use the following links for your online service needs:

  • Find it - find important information from council
  • Pay it - make an online payment
  • Say it - contact us with your feedback
  • Report it - notify us about important issues
  • Request it - request council services
  • Submit it - notify and submit information to council
  • Join it - sign up to digital services

Find it

Property and rates search 

Use the search below to find detailed information on an Auckland property including:

  • rates for the current year
  • property valuation (District Valuation Roll)
  • links to detailed maps of this property.

Map viewer (GIS)

Using the GIS viewer you can:

  • search for a property and view associated rating and valuation information
  • print maps
  • run queries on data layers
  • download data in various formats
  • view District Plan information.
Your local ward/board

Find your local board and ward by entering your street address.

back to top

Pay it

Library requests and charges

Login to request and renew titles, freeze title requests, change contact details, create a reading history, access databases and eResources.

Parking ticket payment

Find information on reminder notices, paying your fine and what to do if you want to request a review or a waiver.  

back to top

Say it

Have your say

Give us your input through consultations, submissions and other decisions we make.

Contact us

Use a wide range of ways to get in touch with Auckalnd Council.

back to top

Report it

Graffiti and tagging

Report incidents of graffiti on public property, residential property or small business property.

Illegal dumping

Report any rubbish deposited on public property by a person without Auckland Council's permission.

Park maintenance required

Please complete this form if you come across any maintenance required at one of our parks, walkways or beaches.

Faulty building work

If you are working on a building project which includes restricted building work and you encounter faulty work, please notify us using this form.

Streetlights, footpaths or potholes 

Report problems with streetlights, footpaths or potholes.

back to top

Request it

Request a meeting for building consents

Request a building consent pre-application meeting.

Request a meeting for resource consents

Request a resource consent pre-application meeting.

Request a bin repair or replacement

Request a bin repair or replacement for your home.

back to top


Submit it

Resource consent submissions

Make a submission to a resource consent application.

Licensed building practitioner notification

Notify us of a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP) who will be working on a building project.

Change licensed building practitioner details

Change exisiting details on Licensed Building Practitioners (LBPs) working on your building project.

back to top

Join it

Civil defence alerts

Subscribe to receive notifications on emergency updates, media releases, and public events related to civil defence.


Sign up to our e-newsletters which contain information on events, local projects and activities.

People's panel

Join our email based people's panel to have your say on a range of issues and to be a sounding-board for future policies and decisions.

back to top

Your feedback helps us to improve our website. If you have feedback about our services (not the website), please contact us.